What is the #1 rated movie in the world?
1. The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
- Titanic (1997) ...
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) ...
- The Wizard of Oz (1939) ...
- Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977) ...
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) ...
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) ...
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) ...
- The Lion King (1994)
To date, Leave No Trace holds the site's record, with a rating of 100% and 251 positive reviews.
The Top Gun sequel overtakes Trolls World Tour's previous record. Reaching its eighth non-consecutive week at Number 1, Top Gun: Maverick becomes the longest-reigning film of all time on the Official Film Chart.
|1||2015||Star Wars Ep. VII: The Force Awakens|
|3||2021||Spider-Man: No Way Home|
💯 #Kantara is already winning hearts with 9.5 IMDB rating and has become India's highest-rated... Out of 9999999 reasons, here are the top 4 reasons why you should watch #Pathaan! Tell us your excitement level on a... #Pathaan is all set to rule the box office!
- Avatar, $2,922,917,914 (2009)
- Avengers: Endgame, $2,797,501,328 (2019)
- Titanic, $2,201,647,264 (1997)
- Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens, $2,069,521,700 (2015)
- Avengers: Infinity War, $2,048,359,754 (2018)
|Characteristic||Share of respondents|
- Control (Ian Curtis biopic)
- Free Solo.
- The wind that shakes the barley.
- Dead mans shoes.
- Alpha Dog (2006) - 367 f-words. ...
- Straight Outta Compton (2015) - 392 f-words. ...
- Casino (1995) - 422 f-words. ...
- Nil by Mouth (1997) - 428 f-words. ...
- Summer of Sam (1999) - 435 f-words. ...
- Uncut Gems (2019) - 560 f-words. ...
- The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) - 569 f-words.
What is the highest rated R movie?
As of February 2022, "The Passion of the Christ" (2004) ranked as the all-time highest-grossing R-rated movie in the United States and Canada.
MPAA instituted ratings on November 1st, 1968, and the first R-rated movie was released on November 4, 1968. It was The Split, starring Jim Brown and Gene Hackman.
"Old Town Road" holds the record for the longest stretch at No. 1 with 19 weeks. It also became the fastest song in history to be certified diamond.
- Logistics: 51,420 minutes (35 days 17 hours)
- Modern Times Forever: 14,400 minutes (10 days)
- Beijing 2003: 9,000 minutes (6 days 6 hours)
- Cinématon: 9,000 minutes (6 days 6 hours)
|Title||Running time||Year released|
|Melancholia||450 min (7 hr, 30 min)||2008|
|CzechMate: In Search of Jiří Menzel||448 min (7 hr, 28 min)||2018|
|Sátántangó||439 min (7 hr, 19 min)||1994|
|A Tale of Filipino Violence||434 min (7 hr, 14 min)||2022|
In a 2002 interview with documentary filmmaker Errol Morris, Trump elaborated on his love for “Citizen Kane” and reflected on what could be learned from Welles' portrait of publishing tycoon Charles Foster Kane.
After being in theaters for just over a month, Avatar: The Way of Water—the long-awaited sequel to James Cameron's 2009 hit—has officially grossed over $2.024 billion.
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness had the highest weekend debut of 2022. Top Gun: Maverick broke Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End's record ($114.7 million) for the highest Memorial Day weekend debut.
This DC comic movie is the first R-rated movie to ever make $1 billion at the box office.
TV-MA is worse than R because it contains both R and NC-17-rated material. What is this? R is OK for viewers under 17 as long as they're accompanied by an adult, but TV-MA is never appropriate for viewers under 18. Only adults are permitted to watch TV-MA.
Is rated R the highest?
The NC-17 rating is the highest rating (even higher than the R-rating) that a film can be given, and it means the movie is for adults only (ages 18 and older) and no one age 17 or younger will be admitted. This rating, prior to 1990, was previously rated X.